INTRODUCTION to ETC




Introduction of ETC

"ETC" stands for Encouragement Through Christ. The concept of ETC has been to encourage and motivate people, using verses and scriptures from Bible and life experiences. The whole point of opening up a blog page, posting pictures and quotes is to boost up the morale of all individuals. We all know there is immense stress, pressure and competition in the world and several times we find ourselves in need to overcome these struggles perhaps not all individuals happen to be in an environment or company where you get word of appreciation and support, this gave a vision to write blogs and quotes to look at the same situation with a lens of faith and positivity. ETC page initially commenced via Facebook and further moved on to another social media platform - Instagram (Link to which is found next to home button on the blog page) and on 21st June 2018 ETC is on bloggers for an extended vision of encouraging devotions, that will be posted every week

Why the name ETC ?
  • ETC stands for Encouragement Through Christ : As I will use major reference from Bible, Bible stories examples, Verses.
  • ETC is also known as et cetra, the dictionary defines it as " further similar things to include.
  • Encouragement-ETC: in simple terms is ENCOURAGEMENT AND MORE. 
Introduction of Author
A warm welcome to all of you readers!
My name is Juhi Jennifer Macwan and I am a young adult with a lot of thoughts, questions, vision and ideas so, I came with the concept of ETC in the end of 2015- early 2016, which was a time of major changes in my life, however it turned out to be an important year for the rest of my life. I have always been a person of "Faith in GOD" but that phase was a key to opening up opportunities and God definitely stirred something in my heart the result of which is ETC. I have always found myself to counsel and motivate people, yet I myself sometimes stumble and re-read my own page quotes and the word of God! which has certainly helped me in times of need. This broadened my perspective, doing the same encouraging A LOT more! I am passionate about writing devotions and it gives me happiness if I could help someone a little bit also and I prefer through my words, since words have greater impact. I hope my writings will surely stir the word of encouragement-etc in you.

Comments

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sir! keep following, supporting and sharing. God bless

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Juhi. It's really motivating to see people of our age, holding on to the lord so firmly. God bless us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir (Rahul) it means a lot to me, indeed I feel the same we shall all cling to God for everything we have today is due to the Lords blessing. Always stay blessed + grow more.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Juhi I must say you're up to something very big. Im sure everybody needs encouragement. I'm so impressed that you are doing it with the word of God. Reference from the Bible is gonna make it more factful and up on that it will bless you to keep growing and to bloom.
    I'm very proud of you that you started with the project you thought and planned back in 2015. I'm sure it took u alot of efforts and handwork for this.
    Congratulations for making it big.
    I'm looking forward to learn so much from the upcoming posts.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whom, what, why- than shall I fear ?

Plans and schedule !