Why worry about tomorrow ? -"Live Life Right Here Right Now "


How many of us are worried about tomorrow?

We are all doing something today for our tomorrows ?
My job today will lead me into promotion soon (tomorrows), my studies today will lead me into a good job some day (tomorrows), my today is for a better tomorrow 
Does it mean my yesterday was for a better today !

Also such a famous contradicting quote "you never know what is going to happen tomorrow, so enjoy your today"

Well. What if I am stressed today-about tomorrow? 

I want to draw your attention to a Bible Verse 
"Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" - Matthew 6:34

This is perhaps so true, each day has its own call, its own issues, unpredictable and unanticipated problems; how then can you be so ascertain ?

I know my studies, job, career hard work today will reward me tomorrow but because of this thought can I over burden my today with- stress, fear and anxiety about tomorrow?

Let me share a real life example,
When I was studying last year -in 2017, It was academically - challenging, frustrating and a very negative year, what ever I did added to nothing, I would work but my mentors would just not appreciate it, things got really bad, I thought my today is not going to lead me into another positive tomorrow, It had a real bad impact on me, my life. 
But Gods favor lead me into where I am today, however on personal level my efforts in preparation for a better tomorrow had just failed, I was so anxious and worried.
Bible Verse leading "Can anyone of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"
- Matthew 6:27
I added nothing through worrying about tomorrow, nothing at all - yes I was clueless and what I added was negativity, negative thoughts, anger, I lost faith from myself.
One episode in my story- of worry added nothing positive yet everything pessimist. I thought I will be happy only if this hurdle got cleared and due to that stress I missed out on a lot of things, it was not that I was studying 24x7, I was so stressed that I forgot I was blessed. 


So Today I want to encourage you, STOP THINKING/ WORRYING ABOUT TOMORROW
"Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life" Matthew 6:25

No one except the creator knows what will happen tomorrow, make sure you stay happy & positive today, work hard today but not with a thought of tomorrow ! 
Do not think I will be happy only if tomorrow I could get that CEO position, or because I topped the university, do not wait for summer, winter, people, true love to happen, to make you happy-
             do not wait for tomorrow to be happy today, life goes on in all situations.

LIVE YOUR PRESENT FOR TODAY
Rather than dwelling and living in future 
Live your life right here right now

ETC 
By: Juhi Jennifer Macwan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whom, what, why- than shall I fear ?

Plans and schedule !

INTRODUCTION to ETC