Whom, what, why- than shall I fear ?


How many of us have some sort of fear ?

I was astonished to know about the fear list that exists. E.g.- Fear of heights is acrophobia, fear of aircrafts or flying is aerophobia, fear of colors is chromatophobia, fear of pain is algophobia and fear of having fear itself exists which is phobophobia. 

I had a really weird list of fears too, I was afraid to wear the clothes, shoes or use the things during which I got failure, even if I prepared for an exam wearing those shoes or clothes, or using a thing and the outcome was failure. I would fear, I would be afraid, scared to use or wear it again. I feared people, assignments, deadlines, relationships, teachers- I had a long list of fears in life.

It was really a hard time to overcome these 'superstitions' or 'fears', though even now I sometimes see my favorite white converse, remember the bad incident and for good long time think if I should wear them or not ?- I know sounds crazy!

" It is not good to have fear yet having fear at times is beneficial like fear of God, cheating or lying "

But sometimes it is really important to understand that fear of situations and non- living things will not decide your destiny, It is in Gods hand in the ability that God has given you.
It is through the wisdom God has given you not some supernatural power in a lucky pen, lucky t-shirt or lucky shoes.

There is nothing as: lucky or unlucky! I am not just blabbering but I have experienced this, some years ago I used to have a lucky shirt for all exams, interviews and important tasks, later I realized the power was in prayer the power came through Gods grace not from that lucky shirt.

A lot of times we dwell on the creation and neglect the creator- sometimes some lessons are bound to happen in life unavoidable, sometimes even your lucky shirt might not be enough.

 "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?, The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid" (Psalm 27:1- Bible)

Have Faith in God, Faith in your prayers getting heard and not have faith in mere things or humans

Lets not have fear about wearing or using something, or fear of a human, fear of situations, relationships, failure, success, future, whatever.......


GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH YOUR GUIDE
GOD IS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE

WHOM THAN SHALL I FEAR?
WHAT THAN SHALL I FEAR?

NO CREATION IS GREATER THAN THE CREATOR 
IF THE CREATOR IS ON YOUR SIDE
THE CREATION IS IN CREATORS HAND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETC 
By: Juhi Jennifer Macwan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plans and schedule !

INTRODUCTION to ETC