GOD WILL TAKE YOU FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER



In life we go through a lot of seasons and processes, that turn out good or bad, I would like to draw your attention towards this Bible Verse (Isaiah 41:9), and break it into 2 parts:

1st-  I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you 

2nd- I said you are my servant I have chosen you and have not rejected you

Now I will share a personal life example,  just like any other young person after basic bachelor graduation, in order to form a great career for myself I had been looking out for several opportunities. First I decided to move to another country, so I went right up at the north west of the world - in no time everything became negative as I landed there, it was not meant for me as the course was not a degree, I came back re-applied for another country some where in western world itself and my wait for 6months turned out fruitful so, as I went to this other country I was enrolled for a masters (MS degree) but after attending 1 week of class I didn't understand a word taught there, however in last 2 days of course change, I got into another subject major ( but my feeling for 1 whole week was low, I felt a repeat of past) but gradually as the course ended I not only graduated, MS with great grades but also got an opportunity for much higher study and from there with this opportunity I further travelled in the South East of the world. 
I began this journey from North and landed to South, from farthest corners of the earth.
God literally picked me up from the most bottom of the life where I was fallen in terms of everything,  God not only restored but blessed me with a double amount.
During the same phase where I felt I am going to different places but nothing is working for my good, I felt rejected I felt like "Hello God, how many more places?, how many more times, how many negative experiences? - I just felt Rejected in life and since I was praying about the situations to change I felt like may be God can't hear me"- But my prayers got heard in a Gods planned way. 

The Lord who did it for me, will surely do it for you (Isaiah 41:10) says " Fear Not For Your God is With you, to Strengthen you, and Uplift You".

Today you may be changing jobs, courses, careers, or struggling in your own field or changing a lot of things in life countries, cities or wanting something great yet praying perhaps feeling rejected. I just want to encourage you, for this month that no matter where you stand today pray about it because there is POWER IN PRAYER and God has a plan for you.
DECLARE VICTORY OVER YOUR LIFE AND SITUATIONS

GOD HAS NOT REJECTED YOU, IT MAY TAKE LONGER TIME BUT YOU ARE NOT REJECTED YOU ARE CHOSEN & CALLED BY GOD FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE EARTH FROM THE WEAKEST SITUATION HE WILL LIFT YOU UP TURN YOUR DAYS FROM ONE END OF NEGATIVITY TO THE OTHER END OF POSITIVE BLESSED LIFE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETC
By: Juhi Jennifer Macwan 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whom, what, why- than shall I fear ?

Plans and schedule !

INTRODUCTION to ETC